Cargill in the UK
Cargill has been active in the United Kingdom since 1955 and now employs over 3,000 people in 22 locations, in Dalton, Hereford (two locations), Hull, Lichfield, Liverpool (five locations), London (two locations), Manchester, Newent, Shobdon, Westfield (Scotland), Weybridge, Witham St Hughs, Woking, Wolverhampton, Worksop and York.
Cargill also has an agriculture joint venture with Allied Grain (part of ABF), under the name Frontier Agriculture.
Cargill has activities in the following areas in the United Kingdom:
- animal feed ingredients
- aqua nutrition
- asset management
- cotton trading
- energy volatility management solutions
- financial services and risk management
- food and feed ingredients sales
- grain and oilseed trading
- industrial chocolate
- ocean transportation and logistics
- oilseed crushing, refining and hardening
- poultry processing
- primary cocoa processing
- production and sales of glucose syrups, starches and starch derivatives
- specialty food ingredients including texturisers
3 jobs with Cargill
Ensuring safe operation of equipment as part of the process, carrying out all necessary checks and tests to ensure high quality food is produced.
Experience of engineering within a fast moving production environment, food or utilities environment.
Candidates require a recognised engineering qualification, relevant experience of mechanical and electrical engineering.