Learning Support Assistants
5 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Learning Support Assistants – Telford
Huxton Resourcing are currently looking for committed Learning Support Assistants to support vulnerable young people with disabilities within a Further Education setting.
- Previous support experience or LSA experience
- Experience working with children and young adults with disabilities or challenging behaviour
- Have an understanding of learning difficulties, challenging behaviour, mental health, complex needs and SEN and how these can affect an individual’s education and day-to-day additional needs
- Resilient to challenging behaviour and able to set boundaries
- Committed, consistent and reliable
The ideal candidate will be supporting young individuals, 16-25 years old in various subjects. This role entails working on a 1:1 basis or in small groups.
If you are interested and you can commit to an ongoing timetable until July and or work from September 2019 onwards then please do not hesitate and apply today.
Contact Huxton Resourcing: Tel 01902 513030 or email cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Learning Support Assistants
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly